This packet has been designed by the Putnam County Tax Collector’s Office serving Putnam County to help expedite the process of applying for a Florida Disabled Person Parking Permit. Permanent disabled person parking permits are issued for four years. Temporary disabled person parking permits may be issued for a period of up to six months.
- A completed Application for Disabled Person Parking Permit, form HSMV 83039 REV. 09/13. Instructions are provided on the back of the application.
- A Florida driver license number of Florida identification card number is required unless the authorized physician certifies the applicant’s disability is too severe to visit or be transported to an office (the special exception section must be completed on the front of the application).
- Organizations providing regular transportation service to disabled persons must provide either a FEID number or a Florida sales tax registration number.
- For more information on REAL ID driver license or to make an appointment or visit putnamtax.com.
- A photocopy of your Florida Driver License or Florida Identification Card if applying by mail.t
There is no fee for a Permanent Disabled Person Parking Permit. The fee for a Temporary Disabled Person Parking Permit is $15.00