Linda Myers, Tax Collector Brenda Bridges, Deputy Tax Collector PROUDLY SERVING PUTNAM COUNTY
Hours of Operation: Monday-Friday 8:30 am-5:00pm
Concealed Weapon Permitting & Driver License Road Test
USE RESERVATION TAB TO SCHEDULE
What to do to get an Business Tax Receipt in Putnam County
- Determine your Business Location. If you need zoning approval you may call 386-329-0316.
- The Tax Collector’s Office has an application to be filled out when applying for a Putnam County Business Tax Receipt. This may be obtained at any of our four locations.
- If your business involves “sales” you will need to get a sales tax number from the Florida Department of Revenue. That form is also supplied in any of our three locations. For further information on a sales tax number you may call Tax Information Services (1-800-352-3671) Florida Only.
- State Licensed Professionals will need to provide a copy of their current State of Florida license before a Putnam County Business Tax Receipt will be issued. Some professional offices require two (2) licenses, i.e.,
- Physician Office
- Attorney Office
- Beauty Salon/Cosmetologist
- Real Estate Agency/Broker