Linda Myers, Tax Collector                                                                                                    Brenda Bridges, Deputy Tax Collector                                           PROUDLY SERVING PUTNAM COUNTY

Hours of Operation: Monday-Friday 8:30 am-5:00pm

Concealed Weapon Permitting & Driver License Road Test



Are there any other licenses / receipts needed in addition to the Business Tax Receipt

Yes, you may need to purchase an additional Business Tax Receipt / license from area municipalities, such as the City of Palatka , Crescent City , Town of Welaka , Pomona Park and Interlachen. You will need to check with each area City Hall or Town Hall to obtain additional Business Tax Receipts / licenses if needed in order for you to do business in their municipality.

Putnam County Tax Collector